I took the above picture when we were in Cape May, NJ. for Lizzie's boot camp graduation.
October 2007

Friday, August 15, 2008

Friday morning

If anyone wants to send us a care package and include Sturkey's lite salad dressing and/or Skyline or Dixie chili, we would be thrilled :D I really miss that salad dressing, it's my fave.

Yesterday after I dropped the kids off at school I hit the Cherry Creek Trail and joined many other CO bikers to enjoy the gorgeous weather while getting in a workout. I got a bit lost and ended up riding for about an hour and a half. I saw creeks and horses and snakes and prairie dogs and bunnies galore. Today is chilly and rainy, they are calling for snow in the mountains. Hard to believe it was over 100 a week or two ago!!

We are embarking on project 16016 Sequoia this weekend. Well, we already painted the kids rooms, so technically we have already begun, but we start doing demo and remodel this weekend...in our master bath. We're going to start with the floor. It is currently carpet. It is ew and needs to be all done. I'll take pics!!

No comments: