I took the above picture when we were in Cape May, NJ. for Lizzie's boot camp graduation.
October 2007

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

As summer winds down...

This morning was the first clear one we've had in a few days. I missed it, as it's generally sunny and clear here. While we headed to school I was really in awe at the change in the mountains since the cool weekend. They gots lots more snow! It's brilliant against the blue sky. I didn't imagine enjoying the mountains without snow as much as I have. I am going to be a bit sad when it's too cold to go hiking. But on the other hand I'm really excited about the fall and seeing it all change....and we can always get some snowshoes to strap on and explore on foot!

MBJ is really enjoying Kindie. He is making friends as each day goes by and is really excited about heading to school each morning. Cute statement for the day:

MBJ: "how many days are in a week?"
Me: "7...so how many days are in 2 weeks?"
MBJ: "Seconteen"

:D

No comments: