I took the above picture when we were in Cape May, NJ. for Lizzie's boot camp graduation.
October 2007

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Weekend In Michigan


















We spent this past weekend in Michigan visiting with Dad, Alicia, and Aaron. We skied on Saturday and had a nice time. It was a balmy day in the 20's with a biting wind up on the lifts... brrr! But the snow was excellent, as they had recieved a few, fresh inches the day before.

When we arrived home on Sunday it was almost 70 degrees. We unloaded the car and immediately hit the trails. It was so nice to feel warm air and enjoy the outdoors. The next day was even a bit warmer and soooo enjoyable. We really enjoyed the short spring teaser, we are back to freezing and had a dusting of snow this morning. Oh well, spring'll get here.

In the mean time I'll keep tending to my flowers and veggies that I've started from seed and look forward to when I get to plant them outside and visit them daily.

No comments: