I took the above picture when we were in Cape May, NJ. for Lizzie's boot camp graduation.
October 2007

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Divisions

And while we're on the subject of values in the context of politics...I just had to head off someone from ranting to remind me of the flaws of the democratic party with regard to Mr. Spitzer and his indiscretions. Are you kidding me? I am so tired of hearing that democrats or republicans are this or that b/c of one party member's choice. We can line up the republicans who have made questionable choices too. It's just getting worse, this 2-party system. What happened to a gov't working together for the nation? I'm not seeing much of that in recent years...it seems to constantly be a race to the top. Unfortunately that isn't getting us anywhere.

No comments: