I took the above picture when we were in Cape May, NJ. for Lizzie's boot camp graduation.
October 2007

Monday, November 17, 2008

Loose Tooth and First Grades!

MBJ has his first loose tooth! And the new one is starting to grow in behind it already!! I cannot believe my baby boy is already old enough to lose a tooth....he didn't even know it. His dad was feeding him M&M's on the chair lift yesterday when he noticed there was a wiggler!

Marty jr. is very excited and eager for his first visit from the tooth fairy! I think he will have teeth more like me, mine all fell out in my earlier years. Whereas Emma, is more like her dad. She is half way through 4th grade and has only lost 8 so far!

1st semester is over and done with at Mammoth Hts, LM got his progress report and is doing very well in Kindie. They don't get letter grades just yet but he is developmentally on track and is reading/writing more and more as the days go by. EB's first report card resulted in all A's. I am so proud of her. Moving to CO was not easy. While we are able to do so many more activities as a family, we miss our family and friends, and this was especially true for Emma. But she has done really well in school through all of this change and so YAY for EB!!

Still waiting for BM to fix my computer so I can DL the Halloween pics.

2 comments:

NailNewbie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Alicia Anne said...

First loose tooth!!! Wowzers! He's growing up SOO fast! I can't wait to come and stay for 8 days!!! :D I plan on getting LOTS of Aunt Lishy time in. :)