I took the above picture when we were in Cape May, NJ. for Lizzie's boot camp graduation.
October 2007

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Awwww

I still don't have Halloween pics up, but will get there eventually. MBJ lost his first tooth! Lish and Aaron are here and they were spending the weekend with the kids while BM and I went to a party up in Keystone...MBJ lost his tooth while we were gone!! I was so sad, I don't generally miss those kinds of things. BUT Aunt Lishy and Aaron took pictures for me and I got to hear all of the details so that was good.

We have been having a nice time with Lish and Aaron here. The weather has been incredible. Sunny and mid 60's. Last night we all went downtown to check out the 16th street mall and had dinner at the chophouse. Today we're going to pack up and take Lish and Aaron out to Golden Gate Canyon state park...it was one of our toughest but more beautiful hikes.

Pics soon!!!!!!!!

No comments: