I took the above picture when we were in Cape May, NJ. for Lizzie's boot camp graduation.
October 2007

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

We're Heeeeeeeere

Well we've actually been here for a week...but our cable/internet/phone have just been set up today. Finally. There is so much to update on, I don't even know where to begin. I have pictures and stories from all of our visits with family, alas pics not uploaded yet. I'll get there. For now, suffice it to say, we traveled, we moved, we closed, we moved in, still waiting on our shipment from Ohio. Denver is even more different from the Midwest than I ever thought. We have met old friends from Ohio who live in our new neighborhood, we have met people who have moved from Fairfield and we have been give an amazingly warm welcome from our family out here whom I had only met once ever! It's hot but feels cooler than the midwest. We are adjusting well to the altitude.
That is a little of a lot of information, more to come. I just wanted to say HI :)

No comments: