I took the above picture when we were in Cape May, NJ. for Lizzie's boot camp graduation.
October 2007

Wednesday, June 11, 2008


I can't believe how quickly time is passing...it seems like just yesterday Marty accepted the offer in Denver, and now we just have 2 weeks until we close on the sale of this house...eeek! I have some mega packing to do!!

EB is officially on summer break. It was sad to say goodbye to her teachers and friends at school. But she got lots of contact info so she can keep in touch. Now she and LM are busy getting in as much play time as they can with their buddies before we move. And OMG I cannot believe my baby girl is a 4th GRADER now...geez where do the years go? She is going to be as tall as me soon.

On the karate front: EB tested and earned her red/orange belt last week. Tomorrow LM takes his very first test to earn his red/white belt. They really like karate and we are hunting down a school in Denver that teaches the same style so they can continue in this particular discipline.

1 comment:

elizabeth-carrie said...

They are so adorable! I love the look on EB's face... hardcore!