I took the above picture when we were in Cape May, NJ. for Lizzie's boot camp graduation.
October 2007

Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Snow Days

Well, unfortunately we missed meeting with our friend Sarah and her family at the Indy museum today. The roads were not clear and we felt pretty certain that traffic would be gross, considering everyone loses their mind in the tri-state area when there is precipitation about...hence turning a 2 hour drive into a nightmare.

So instead of another day of play, Marty went back to work and I shooed the kids out into the yard to play. They made it about 40 minutes before LM dumped snow down Emma's back and she came in to tell on him (and get warm). I'm still surprised it didn't occur to her to return the favor....I remember mega snow/ice fights with lots of plotting and revenge and little to no tattling. That was far more fun :)

But it would have been a nice day to hit the slopes. I've been thinking of Jami with envy today as she is out finding her skills on the slopes in PA. I cannot wait to hear what you ladies thought about your adventure in snow boarding!

Hopefully we'll ski this weekend. I have a pair of very lovely new skis I am eager to ride!!!

1 comment:

Mom and the Moops said...

I don't know about finding my skills. I certainly found my ass, over and over and over again. :) I now have a great appreciation for you snowsport fanatics. :)

Love you guys. Let's hook up soon.
Jami